The WSA team understand how the strategy, influences the site selected, the workplace design, the way people work, digital workplace practices, collaborative tools, the choice of furniture, change in location and how all of these services influence the degree of change.
The WSA team can project manage any workplace project for you, ensuring the project is delivered to the agreed scope, on time and on budget.
- management of trades
There is a need to keep at the forefront of any decision, your people; the people that will use the workplace for the next 5 – 10 years..
The WSA Project Team is experienced in the planning and delivery of projects varying in budget size from $20,000 to $20 million.
- Stakeholder Management – Client, Architect, Designer, Tenants, Third Party Suppliers
- Review and advice on project documentation
- Provision of Quantity Surveying services
- Development of Project Documentation for the physical completion of works
- Co-ordinate quotation and tender documentation and Processes
- Review and provide recommendations on all quotations and tenders submitted
- Award successful quotations or tender for the project and related contract engagement
- Manage successful trades during the project
- Manage trade defects and their rectification
- Co-ordinate the supply of all Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Hand the project over to the client Business As Usual property operations representative