The WSA team understand how the strategy, influences the site selected, the workplace design, the way people work, digital workplace practices, collaborative tools, the choice of furniture, change in location and how all of these services influence the degree of change.
Document Management Services
Document Management is about your on-site and off-site documents, both hard copy and digitised documents, your systems and your compliance obligations.
Document management is essential to organisations to successfully transition into agile working workplaces.
The cost of document retention either on-site or off-site can be a large cost to organisations and when coupled with technology paperless document management improves efficiencies, speed of collaboration and sharing while reducing real estate costs.
- Improved work practices
- using digital solutions for workflows and reduced paper creation
- compliance under State, Federal and International regulations
Our clients who have benefited from our expert practice and advice include public sector clients , private sector clients in the entertainment and leisure industry, human resources teams, homewares and a variety of other industries.
- On-site storage
- Off-site storage
- Storage in uncontrolled share drives and multiple EDRMS
- Regulatory breaches on document retention
- Education of management and staff
- Standards and procedures on digitisation practices
- Framework and policies
Our team can provide your organisation with a generic document management advise and health check of any existing document management systems and practices.
No matter if your organisation is starting from scratch or modernising its current document management system, including document workflow changes, digitisation of business documents, or the development of digitisation or document management governance. Our team with delivery significant on-going cost savings and improved document compliance. State, federal records and information practice guidelines.
- Help stand up a new document management team
- Provide some assistance to an existing document management team
- Provide education and change support on using a new or updated EDRMS to management and staff
- Provide advice on both on-site and off-site storage holdings
- Workplace digitisation practices
- Digitisation of legacy business documents
- Provide managed services for all your document and digitisation needs
- Manage your third-party vendor
- Conducting storage audits
- Providing business analysis
- Reviewing all information stored on share drives including data manipulation