The WSA team understand how the strategy, influences the site selected, the workplace design, the way people work, digital workplace practices, collaborative tools, the choice of furniture, change in location and how all of these services influence the degree of change.
Site Management Services
The experience of guests, employees, tenants and suppliers is the focus of our experienced Site Management Services Team. Everyone who occupies one of our managed sites should have an experience of International Standard.
The team at WSA have over 30 years experience in managing site services for landmark public sites, large campus style workplaces, individual buildings, and congruous and incongruous tenancies for global, national and local clients.
Our site management team has always had a policy of ensuring the guest and tenant experience is of international standard.
The team has managed a variety of functions across its various site engagements:
- Cleaning Services
- On-Site Eatery Operations (including day-to-day set up and pack-up)
- Events and Function Management
- Tenant Liaison
- Guest Services
- Security Services
- Site Access Co-ordination: Aircrafts, Charter Vehicles, Special VIP Envoys
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Building Contractor Access and Co-ordination Services
- Campus Transport Solutions
- Car Park Management
- Facilities Management
- Emergency Plans and Procedure Development & Implementation
Of the various sites that the WSA team has managed, the total number of guests that attend each site each year has been between 288,000 to 4,500,000 people per annum.