The WSA team understand how the strategy, influences the site selected, the workplace design, the way people work, digital workplace practices, collaborative tools, the choice of furniture, change in location and how all of these services influence the degree of change.
Engage a workplace expert team to manage your workplace and community facilities so they perform for your people as they were designed.
The WSA Facilities Management Team has managed locations from 2,000m2 to 50,000m2 across a variety of facility types – from landmark civic buildings, campus style commercial precincts with a combination of retail and office space or high-rise commercial office buildings.
The team has been involved in the:
- Development of Facilities Management Scope of Works
- Review of existing Facilities Management Scope Of Works
- Tenant Requests
- Development of Functional Design Briefs
- Assessment of Commercial Office Accommodation Requirements
- Repair & Maintenance Services
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts
- Management of third party suppliers – Security Teams, Car Parking Operators
- Tenant Liaison – Retailers, Food & Beverage Operators
- Function & Event Co-ordination
- Major Refurbishment Works – Internal and External