The WSA team understand how the strategy, influences the site selected, the workplace design, the way people work, digital workplace practices, collaborative tools, the choice of furniture, change in location and how all of these services influence the degree of change.
The WSA Team are very experienced in the delivery or supervision of cleaning services in the workplace and public buildings. Ensuring cleaning standards are maintained at the highest level is not a new norm for the WSA team, but is even so important now in the post COVID-19 world.
The WSA Team is experienced in the development and delivery of cleaning services to the commercial office and public building sectors.
Our team has been responsible for the:
- Development of cleaning services scope of works for daily, weekly and periodic clean services;
- Providing advice to clients on their existing cleaning services contract;
- Advisory and delivery of annual cleaning requirements;
- Advisory, costing and implementation of special cleaning – e.g. COVID-19 sanitation
- Manage cleaning crews
- Post relocation cleaning services
- IT equipment cleaning
- Task Chair Steam Cleaning
- Public Area Furniture Cleaning – Foyers, Eateries, Waiting Spaces
- Manage of specialist contractors such as floor buffing, high pressure cleaning and floor restoration service